Macomb County Raccoon Trapping
Macomb County Raccoon Trapping – CMC Animal Control (248) 904-5162
If you are in need of Macomb County Raccoon Trapping services, please contact CMC Animal Control for immediate assistance at (248) 904-5162. Click here to see a list of our services or Follow Us on Facebook!
RACCOON TRAPS – WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A PROFESSIONAL
Trapping a raccoon may seem like an easy, effective and cost-saving way to remove it from your home’s attic, under your deck or from your business. Although tempting, there are many reasons why you should not attempt this on your own. The best way to safely and humanely remove a raccoon is to hire a professional. Here are the reasons why:
- You can get seriously injured. Have you ever seen an angry or defensive raccoon? They can be extremely vicious, causing a serious and likely risk of bites, scratches and other injuries. When you finally stop bleeding, you will have to get rabies shots, even if it’s the smallest of scratches. Rabies is fatal for humans if not treated immediately. You can’t until any symptoms appear to get treated, once the symptoms appear, it is too late and is fatal. Learn more about the risk of raccoon rabies in humans.
- Professionals know what kind of bait to use in a raccoon trap. Raccoons will eat almost anything, but they are clever and won’t eat just anything when it’s in a trap!
- You cannot place the trap in just any location. If you put a trap in the wrong location, you can spook the raccoon, making it even harder to trap. A licensed professional will know the best location for the trap, what kind of trap to use, and if the raccoon has become trap-shy, they can figure out why.
- Raccoon removal professionals take precautions to humanely treat a trapped raccoon during the trapping, relocation and removal stages.
- Trapping a raccoon on your own could inadvertently leave young behind to starve to death. Professionals know how to tell the sex of the animal, if it has recently had babies and if it is still feeding them.
- You may want to save some money by taking care of a problem raccoon on your own, but it is not worth it. Please do not put yourself and your family at risk and contact a licensed Raccoon Removal Professional to get the job done properly and permanently.
For top rated Macomb County Raccoon Trapping services, call CMC Animal Control at (248) 904-5162.