Macomb County Chipmunk Removal – CMC Animal Control (248) 904-5162
For Macomb County Chipmunk Removal, please call CMC Animal Control at (248) 904-5162 for expert help. You can also click here to see a full list of our services.
Identify Chipmunk Damage
Though chipmunks are small, they can be quite destructive – especially when burrowing near a home’s foundation.
Here are some signs of chipmunk damage:
- structural or foundational damage from chipmunk burrows
- holes in lawn or garden from digging for plant roots
- seed piles underneath bird feeders
- uprooted bulbs
- chipmunk tracks: tiny prints with four toes in the front and five in the back (front and hind feet are generally reversed)
- One tiny chipmunk can gather up to 165 acorns in one day.
- Chipmunks have pouches inside of their cheeks in which they store food when foraging.
- The main entrance of a chipmunk burrow can extend up to 20 feet in length.
- A group of chipmunks is called a scurry. source: havahart.com
If you are in need of Macomb County Chipmunk Removal, please contact CMC Animal Control at (248) 904-5162 for immediate assistance.