Call CMC Animal Control at (248) 904-5162 for expert Romeo, Michigan mice removal services.
5 Ways to Tell if you have a Mouse Problem
1) Food Debris: Mice chew their way into their food. Homeowners will often find holes in the bottom of dog food, bird seed, and pantry containers. At times, the chew pattern shows obvious teeth marks. Surrounding the container, crumbs, empty seed hulls, and other debris is often found. In the case of food sources like bird seed, this food is sometime found near nesting sites rather than at the spot it is extracted from.
2) Traffic Patterns: Mice have very specific traffic patterns. At most times they will try to hug a wall for more protection. In unfinished basements, you can sometimes spot dirt on the walls just under each joist in the ceiling where the mice actually swing themselves from one space to another.
3) Nesting or Entrance Debris: Mice love finding a cozy spot to sleep and give birth to their young. If you find areas with insulation or other debris kicked out conspicuously, take a close look. It could be a sign mouse activity is nearby. Wild mouse, in front of white background, studio shot
4) Sounds: One of the first signs of when most people notice they have a rodent problem, is a scratching sound or a pitter-patter in the walls or ceilings at night. Pay attention to where specifically the sound is heard and keep focusing on that area each day.
5) Fecal Matter & Urine: Make no excuse, mice are filthy, disgusting creatures. They have absolutely no control of their bowel movements or urination. They will do their business while they are doing all activities. It is very common to find abundant mouse droppings near food sources and nesting spots. These small pellets are oblong and pointed at one end and often are less than 1/32″ in diameter. The only way to spot urine is to use a black light, and homeowners would be horrified if they knew where and just how much mouse urine there are over food preparation areas and kitchen utensils. source: tomlinsonbomberger.com
If you need professional mice removal in Romeo, MI, please call CMC Animal Control at (248) 904-5162 for immediate assistance.